Thursday, April 16, 2009

Artfits

Some of my friends and I have started an altered book club called "Artfits". Pat, Cathy, Annette, Kerri and I meet every other week to alter books, paint, collage, sketch, work in our art journals, share our work, etc. I took some photos of Pat's studio (our designated meeting place) and thought that a few of these photos would be the perfect way to start out my new blog. Since her studio is where I was first inspired to create a blog, I thought it best to first provide an idea of the environment in which I feel so compelled to create and THEN share my creations. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! Great shot of real working art table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting your blog! I love your photographs, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere! I can't wait to see what shows up here.

    ReplyDelete